Cruise to Frankland Islands for Snorkelling and Diving
As the only commercial operator licensed to visit the island they take a maximum of 100 people to the stunning part coral cay/part continental Normanby Island.
The island offers a Fantastic Great Barrier Reef Experience - a great diversity of Marine life including regular sightings of Sea Turtles, Octopus as well as a large variety of soft and hard corals and giant clams.
The Frankland Island Cruise offers a wide range of activities including snorkelling and scuba diving (both certified and first time beginners).
Or why not join the marine biologist on the semi-submersible coral viewing or coral cay scientific tours, which include the natural walks around the island.
- Air Conditioned coach transfers from North Cove
- Morning and Afternoon Tea
- Tropical Buffet lunch served on the beach
- Snorkel Equipment & Tuition
- Semi-submersible tour
- Guided Island walk (including an opportunity to interact with the large variety of marine life found in the rock pools - they’re like naturally occurring touch tanks!)
- Guided Snorkel tour
- Introductory & Certified Diving available at an additional cost
- A high crew-to guest ratio